Weddings are expensive either way you look at it! When it comes to all the small details and decor items it can start to add up quickly. Burlap & lace, mason jars, baby's breath are the usual go-to decor that is used to cut wedding budgets. But we're here to show you 10 wedding decor ideas you can DIY without using any burlap or mason jars!
1. DIY Table Numbers - Simple vinyl numbers placed on geometric frames or print outs of childhood/family photos make for fun tables numbers your guests will enjoy!
2. Ribbon chair accents along your Ceremony aisle
3. DIY Geometric Hanging Accents - These can be used over tables or as backdrops for your Ceremony, behind your dessert table or Sweetheart table!
4. DIY Embroidery Hoop Decor
5. DIY Centerpieces - Spray painted wine bottles, simple flower stems and a mirror! Add a few votive candles to finish this look. Easy and romantic!
6. DIY Ceremony Decor - Use a few crates in different sizes to give dimension and finish with cylinder vases with candles or lanterns with simple greenery.
7. DIY Cheesecloth Table Runner - You can purchase the cheesecloth at your local hardware store and dye the fabric to match your wedding colors! These give a soft, romantic look to your tables.
8. DIY Ceremony Backdrop - Using PVC pipe to create the frame and drape with lightweight fabric. You can finish this look off with greenery and florals!
9. DIY Acrylic Wedding Signs - These are so easy to create! You can purchase acrylic pieces at your local hardware store. Print off the lettering and trace onto the acrylic using a paint pen from your local craft store!
10. DIY Wooden Lantern Centerpieces
Check out our Pinterest page for more ideas!
Photos via Pinterest