We are adding to our CGE team for the 2019 wedding season! Think you have what it takes to be on the planning (Read: Chaos Coordinator) side of things? Then you might be our next Intern!
Our job is not all about the pretty details (although we love those too!) We get dirty, we work hard and we celebrate even harder! We have to navigate situations with charm and grace without skipping a beat.
CGE team members possess the following qualities:
* Laid back personality
* Time management and self-awareness
* Organized team player
* Transportation for travel to and from events * A positive and optimistic attitude * Detail oriented and self motivated * Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
* Part time position
* Weekend availability is required
* Trial period of 3 weddings
* Gain firsthand knowledge of the wedding industry
* Opportunity to move into an associate planner position
While we have fun doing what we love, this is very much a professional and demanding position. We take pride in being able to deliver seamless wedding days for our clients and every detail is placed with intention and care. Our clients depend on us and our team members depend on one another to get things done.
Think you have what it takes or know of someone that would be a great fit to our CGE tribe? Send resumes and cover letters to Brandi_Erhard@CharmingGraceEvents.com