Yay! You're planning a wedding! Now that you are done looking at the 17, 000 checklists on Pinterest, are you starting to wonder where to even start? Feeling a little anxiety about possibly forgetting something? Not sure how to find quality vendors?
Maybe you fit one of the following:
You are why Brandi's Bride Tribe was founded! Now we are introducing our Coaching Course for brides-to-be! It's a set of online tools and resources designed to virtually guide you through the entire wedding planning process, step-by-step, while providing you with the support and guidance you need. This great new program is for those couples who are on a budget, in need of professional direction & navigation, as well as peace of mind.
Brandi's Bride Tribe: Coaching Course doesn't replace a full planner by any means. After all, you still have to do the work! But we recognize that hiring a full-time wedding planner is expensive and it just doesn't fit into the budget for every couple. Just because you need or want to do the planning yourself, doesn't mean you know where to start, or what should be on your to-do list each and every month.
Here are just a few of the amazing features that will be included in our Coaching Course:
* Easy to use templates to assist you throughout planning
* Questions to ask your vendors during consultations
* Invitation Tips & Etiquette
* Access to a private Facebook group with other engaged couples like you!
* A PDF package for a Friend or Family Member who will be standing in as your Day of Coordinator
* A one hour meeting via Skype, phone call or in person to go over important details with your personal Wedding Advisor!
* And so much more!!
Enrollment is almost open! Click here to sign up for our wait list!
Photo: 1783 Photography | Logo: The Emma Rose Agency